Sunday, November 28, 2010

Got the computer fixed so now I can blog again!

Ok, sorry about the time between posts but the computer died and I can't blog on my phone...but anyway, computer's fixed so now I can update ya'll...


"Journey" update: To date, I'm down a total of 21 pounds! Still very slow going, but at least it is going down and not up (most of the time, but I do fluctuate...A LOT). My workout has changed again too...I now go to the gym twice a day (during the week). I still go every morning and about 2 or 3 weeks ago I started going back after work. Mace(Mossy) has had to stop training due to some family issues and my friend Amanda who I normally workout with has had to take a break due to medical issues...so I've went back to doing Spin class...it's kickin my ass again, but I can actually still do it! I was a little worried since I've taken such a long break from it. So, I do Spin class on Monday, Wednesday and Friday mornings and there's an hour long class on Tuesday evenings. I cardio on Thursday evenings, and weights on the opposite times (Mon, Wed, Fri evenings; Tue Thurs mornings). Weekends are a mix of cardio and weights. I found a picture on my work computer from about 2 years ago...I finally can see a difference! That picture was HORRIBLE! I thought I had it on my Facebook page but I don't, and it's not on this computer...I'll post it later, maybe...I'm telling you, it's BAD!!!

David update: His surgery is finally scheduled!!! December 6th at 7:00am. Dr. Mickey from UT Southwest will be doing the surgery at UT Southwest - Zale Lipshy in Dallas. We have to go up there on Friday for pre-surgery blood work, then we'll go back up Sunday night so we don't have to drive up there so blasted early on Monday morning. Both mom's are planning on being here for the surgery too. David's getting nervous about the surgery now that the date is set. I haven't started to get nervous yet, but I'm sure come Sunday night/Monday morning...There's not a whole lot more to report on that, but I will definitely update Facebook whenever there's something to update!

No comments:

Post a Comment