Thursday, July 1, 2010

Bad Meagan...Bad, Bad Meagan

Ok...so I suck! I totally "fell off the wagon". I haven't been "dieting" at all since my last post! That is until today. I'm starting over. New starting weight...286.4, which is still down from my original starting weight!!! LOL

I think I figured out a way to make sure I walk at least 3 times a week...I woke up this morning at 6 and was out the door walking by 6:30. It was nice out this morning, even though it was muggy as heck, it wasn't blistering hot. I WILL walk at least 3 times a week, but to be honest I'm shooting for everyday Monday thru Friday!

Wish me luck and pray for me...I need all of both I can get!!!

1 comment:

  1. You can do it, don't think of it as you have to walk think of it as you have to take the dog so that she won't drive you nuts and if you do it for the dog it is easier, trust me!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete