Monday, April 19, 2010

Sad day...softball is over (for a couple of weeks)

So tonight was sad...we played our last game of the Spring Session. We lost, but the team we played is completely undefeted, I think we have 2nd place for the season, but it might be 3rd...I'll find out for sure in a couple of days. Summer 1 session starts soon...I can't wait! I hate not having games to go to...I'd say not playing, but to be honest I coach more than I play! We have some kick-ass players so it's better for the team if I let them play and I coach!!

My official weight-loss for Week One was 2 lbs...I would have liked for it to be more than that, but at least it's a loss and not a gain!

Not much to post tonight, so...goodnight!

1 comment:

  1. Two pounds lost is great considering the circumstances! You'll do better this week. I would almost guarantee! Enjoy your break til softball starts again.

    ReplyDelete