Sunday, April 11, 2010

Today could be difficult...

I did it...I bought a scale yesterday...I can't believe I own one of those evil, evil things!!! :) Well I guess this mornings weight can be my official starting weight...290.0! That's actually less than I was at my dr. appt two weeks ago!

I also went to 3 different websites yesterday to try and find out what my actual daily point limit should be, and according to all 3 it should be 34 pts. I was going with 29, so I'm probably gonna try to stick to 29, but if I go over I'm not gonna freak...I'm just not gonna do it everyday! Plus, your supposed to get 35 extra points a week! I try to never think about those though, I don't wanna use them!

I started walking again yesterday. When I was walking before, I was up to 30-45 minutes and at least 6 laps in the apartment parking lot. Last night, I only did 20 minutes - 4 laps. My legs were on fire when I started lap 4, I think I was walking a little faster than before (thanks to the songs I was listening to on the ipod). I feel good this morning, and will continue to walk every other day (maybe every day if I feel up to it).

So, now on to why today is gonna be difficult...I'm going to a BBQ this afternoon. I think I might just stick to brisket and no extras...maybe some beans. It sucks though, there's always soooooo much good food at Chris' BBQ's...brisket, sausage, white wings, potato salad, beans, pies, cakes, banana pudding, chips and dip...I could go on! I will deffinately be using www.calorieking.com today! Wish me luck...I'll let ya know how it goes!!!

2 comments:

  1. don't deprive yourself! If you want something, have it. Just a small amount. Like I keep saying, Portion control is my problem!! I don't have the willpower to eat just two bites of ANYTHING! Good luck at the BBQ today and remember- you can do anything you set your mind to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, if your still ha ving issues with small losses each week try goin up to the 34 pts or whatever it should be now. Sometimes if you don't get enough calories in your body goes into starvation mode and holds onto all it can instead of shedding it away. It sounds strange but try it for a week, id be willing to bet you will see better results! :)

    ReplyDelete